Christmas is a public holiday. It is a day off for the general population, and schools and most businesses are closed.
Christmas is a vitally important annual festival for the Christians. It takes place on the 25th of December to celebrate the birthday anniversary of Jesus Christ. From a purely religious holiday, Christmas has become a global cultural festival.
When Christmas was spread to different countries, its customs were modified to create a distinct identity. However, they still share some common traditions such as cleaning, decorating houses, and churches with flowers and a Christmas tree. The dinner on Christmas Day is also very important. It represents joy, gratitude, and unity. Traditionally, the Christmas celebration lasts 12 days with a lot of activities. Nevertheless, the official occasion only starts from Christmas Eve.
The modern-day Christmas is celebrated in many different ways. Themed-parties, decoration races are always hot topics during the season. Moreover, Christmas is one of the biggest discount occasions of the year because of the strong growth in demand for shopping
How do we celebrate Christmas?
- December is considered a great season of goodwill and merriment. So Christmas is greeted with special merriment and rejoicing everywhere. Don’t forget to send good wishes to the people you loves.
- It is an occasion for happy family gatherings and festivities. The Christians all over the world decorate their homes. They cheerfully wear new clothes, make special cakes and share feasts with others.
- Gifts show the love of people to family and friends. For some, Christmas gifts have a deep religious meaning. It is a celebration of Jesus’ birth, a gift God has given to man. So TeeShirt21 wants to send you a special gift for your family this Christmas. Those are Christmas sweater designs exclusively for Christmas this year. As the most passionate designs, we hope to bring great things to your home even if this is only a small gift.
Teeshirt21 sends you great wishes for this warm Christmas season this year!
1. Grandma’s First Christmas T-shirt
Besides the Christmas tree, Santa Claus is also a popular symbol of Christmas. Santa (sometimes called as Saint Nicholas) is described as a humorous old man with a white beard. He wears red clothes attached with white fur and buckles a black leather belt. Additionally, he drives a flying reindeer sleigh, brings a big bag with full of gifts to present good children on the Christmas Eve. This image of Santa Claus is much influenced by the poem ‘A visit from St. Nicholas’ in USA and Canada and further reinforced through books and films for children.
This Grandma’s first Christmas t-shirt is really beautiful, Right! with a lovely design is enough to make us feel the bustling atmosphere here. Teeshirt21 wants to send you a gentle and delicate design. Teeshirt21 wants to bring you quality and beautiful clothes, but it still has meaning in every design.
2. Meowy Christmas T-shirt
Christmas is one of the happiest times of the year. Everyone has a smile on their face, especially children. It’s such an exciting time for kids. They can’t wait to open their presents and play with all of their new games and toys. It’s a nice time for adults too. They can catch up with their families and relax.
Let’s not forget the true meaning of Christmas, though. It is not about shopping and Christmas trees and ‘Frosty the Snowman’. It’s all about love for each other and peace around the world. Let’s hope this message stays alive. Meowy Christmas T-shirt
3. Let me check my giveashitometer nope nothing T-shirt
Another t-shirt design for those who love the Grinch character. A funny shirt for Christmas. The deep Grinch image in it has a special meaning about human sentiment on Christmas day. Extremely beautiful images will be printed on 100% cotton T-shirt material. Therefore, this my giveashitometer nope nothing T-shirt will be extremely comfortable for you to wear.
TeeShirt21 hope this Christmas will be perfect choice for you.
Christmas is one of the happiest times of the year. Everyone has a smile on their face, especially children. It’s such an exciting time for kids. Let’s not forget the true meaning of Christmas, though. It is not about shopping and Christmas trees and ‘Frosty the Snowman’. It’s all about love for each other and peace around the world. Let’s hope this message stays alive.