National Aviation Day is observed in the United States on August 19 each year to celebrate the history and development of the aviation. It coincides with the birthday of Orville Wright who, together with his brother Wilbur, made significant contributions to powered flight.
On this day, United States citizens and aviation enthusiasts are encouraged to celebrate the history of aviation, remember how far we’ve come as a nation, and support the future of aviation. National Aviation Day is often celebrated with special events at airports and aviation museums. Schools and educational organizations might focus on aviation-related material, and those involved in aviation do what they can to promote their trade and foster new opportunities for the aviation industry.
Here’s 6 Ways To Celebrate National Aviation Day:
- Learn about the history of aviation – read a book about a famous aviator or learn something new about aviation’s past.
- Go flying – This is a great day for pilots to take the day off and use it!
- Visit a local Aviation Museum – some might offer a discount!
- Thank an Aviation Industry employee – One can make a pilot’s day by thanking him or her for a great flight, but one shouldn’t forget the rest of the aviation network such as mechanics, dispatchers, baggage handlers, controllers, and engineers for they all have an equally important role in making the aviation industry what it is. Thank someone who makes aviation possible on this day.
- Teach a child about airplanes – Children might not be familiar with how the aviation industry went from Orville and Wilbur to supersonic jets and NextGen technologies. And kids love airplanes! What better day to teach children something about airplanes? Read a book about the Wright Brothers or do an aviation-related craft.
- Build a Model or Paper Airplane – National Aviation Day is a great day to sit down and build a model airplane just for fun. Or, at the very least, show some spirit around the office with a paper airplane!
1. Aviation Ordnanceman Unicorn T-shirt
Proud to be someone who works in the Aviation industry. It can be a pilot, flight attendant, mechanic, control, ticket seller, customer care staff … Although the nature of the job is extremely difficult with unpredictable risks, work pressure. But for a person working in this interesting industry, they need to be highly focused because all their actions will have an effect on the entire flight. This is the life of the passengers, the image and quality of the business,…
2. United States Army Aviation T-shirt
Civil aviation plays an extremely important role for a country. Civil aviation helps a country to develop in many areas such as economy, politics, culture, society, … Therefore, the International Aviation Day will be an opportunity for us to look back on the development, see the achievements that aviation brings to each country. This is also an opportunity for those who want to better understand the civil aviation industry.
This T-shirt with a simple but beautiful design with the symbol of “Army Aviation” United States .A T-shirt for international civil aviation day – is also an opportunity to look back process that “Army Aviation” has experienced many difficulties and difficulties to get the development as it is today
3. Keep calm and let the Aviation engineer handle it T-shirt
Every safe flight cannot be without the hard work of the machine repair workers. Flights can fly to the point safely thanks to the tremendous effort of the employees and workers behind the cockpit. a t-shirt with a clear design of “Keep calm and let the Aviation engineer handle it” further emphasizes the important role of a mechanic.
The development of civil aviation is extremely important. That means, the authorities need to take appropriate steps to help our country’s airlines grow stably and appropriately. It is necessary to keep an eye on the situation in order to take appropriate steps, to avoid the maximum of curses. In addition, improving human factors is more necessary. Celebrate International Aviation Day – Aviation history day! piece!